HFBMP is a MIDI player which rarely lags. HFBMP 3 will probably never lag. HFBMP 1 glitches when it lags (?), but HFBMP 2 and 3 simply lag. The audio seems to be un-laggable.
Latest Version: 3.220
Note Limit: 93 trillion (the maximum note limit)
- Optimized to the extreme (?); HFBMP lags the least out of all MIDI players, so as a result, HFBMP has been used to play MIDIs with over a billion notes.
- Has the maximum possible note limit
- Notes don’t have borders as a result of the extreme optimization.
- Audio quality can be bad in older versions.
- HFBMP 1 can be glitchy or even seemingly frozen if you have a bad enough computer.