"Piano From Above Advanced Settings Editor" is a program created by KaleidonKep99 that is used to change Piano From Above's configuration without manually editing the config.xml file in the %APPDATA% folder.
It is available in both English and Chinese languages.
Latest English version: 1.5
Latest Simplified Chinese version: 1.5
Latest beta version (English only): 1.4b
- Fixed minor crashes
- Fixed the "BASSMIDI Synth" error. It's "BASSMIDI Driver".
- The program checks for running PFA processes (Both in background and not).
- UI changes
- New Chinese translation (Not shown to public)
- New colour picker (still need to edit config.xml)
- Better Chinese translation
- Colour picker (need to edit config.xml with the Notepad)
- Now there's a Chinese version of it
- Enable/Disable FPS Counter
- Enable/Disable FPS Limiter
- Change between 88 and 128 keys, and can also provide custom range for keys
- Change notespeed in decimal